BioVeda’s exclusive “Body Balancing” program is designed to boost the immune system, promote healthy and natural detoxification, increase core level energy and bring the body back to balance. This program utilizes BioVeda’s Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy or NSRT(SM).
NSRT is an integrated and holistic process that combines Meridian and Energy Stress Assessment (MESA) Technology, Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT), nutrition, herbal products, enzymes and homeopathic medications to help patients get well and stay well for a lifetime.
Meridian and Energy Stress Assessment
NSRT utilizes an advanced form of GSR (Galvanic Skin Response) technology to take non-invasive, painless and holistic skin level readings that provide information about the body and its reactive nature to environmental substances, foods and chemicals. BioVeda calls this MESA or Meridian and Energy Stress Assessment.
This process works the same way a “Polygraph” or “Lie Detector” would measure stress. A “Polygraph” is used to take a baseline reading of an individual’s stress level by asking easy to answer questions such as a person’s name or address. The polygraph then records stress spikes associated with different questions that may be increasingly more difficult to answer. The polygraph measures the variance from baseline to the tip of the stress spike to determine an increase in anxiety which allows us to understand if an individual is being truthful. MESA Technology works very much the same way by taking a baseline stress measurement and then asking questions of the body about different substances using harmonic frequencies and measuring the body’s response. We measure the strength of the response, the duration, the slope and other factors to quantify the stress associated with a specific substance at that moment in time.
Sensors are placed on the skin allowing the BAX System to detect increases in physiological stress as a result of substance (harmonic frequency) exposure. The MESA process is a fully automated, computerized and objective method of measuring the same types of organ and system function traditionally performed by acupuncturists. What makes this revolutionary is that a scan using MESA technology takes approximately 5- 10 minutes, requires no needles, is safe for all ages and is completely non-invasive.
Low Level Light Therapy
To best explain light therapy, we use “Sunlight” as an example. When you or anyone you know are exposed to sunlight, a series of metabolic and physiological changes occur through exposure and interpretation of the information contained in the sunlight. Sunlight triggers your body to absorb vitamin D3, produce vitamin D3 and to produce melatonin causing the skin to tan. You aren’t aware these things are happening but they are a direct metabolic response that occurs when exposed to sunlight. The same phenomenon is true of children with Jaundice. These children are placed under specific lights which trigger the liver to process bilirubin. These are but two examples of the healing power of light. As a part of NSRT:
- Light is introduced to the body on specific acupoints further integrating principles of acupuncture
- The light carries harmonic frequencies to the cells which communicate throughout the body to the brain
- This concept is known as “Photobiomodulation” which suggests all cells communicate by sending electrical signals — An example is touching a hot stove with your hand and feeling pain
- Light which carries information such as “Harmonic Frequencies” causes the release of endorphins, enkephalins and serotonin which calm the body and reduce stress
- A great example is the use of light therapy to decrease many forms of musculoskeletal pain and inflammation
- A reduction in stress allows the body to use fewer resources and maintain balance or homeostasis
Stress & Health
It is important to under the impact that both psychological and physiological stress can have your state of health and wellbeing. Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy is focused on balancing the body by helping to reduce stress. NSRT is based on five core principles:
- Stress causes or exacerbates 80-85% of all human illness according to the AMA.
- A reduction in stress caused by environmental, chemical and food substances can alleviate many types of symptomatic expressions
- The brain creates associations between environmental substances we ingest, breath and touch. Some of these associations are inappropriate and trigger symptoms you may be experiencing.
- These associations can be broken using a combination of harmonic frequencies, sound and light
- Patients will experience improved health on many levels through the integrated use of light therapy, nutrition, herbal remedies, enzymes and homeopathic medications
Nutrition & Homeopathy
The fourth pillar of wellness is the integrated use of nutrition, herbal products, enzymes and homeopathic medications. BioVeda Health and Wellness Centers utilize:
- Nutrition, Vitamins and Nutrients to boost the immune system and support the body
- Herbal products to support organs and systems under stress and further promote health
- Enzymes to promote proper digestion, absorption and metabolism of nutrients
- Homeopathic Medications to help alleviate symptoms specifically associated with all types of allergies, asthma, skin conditions, migraine, headache pain and digestive discomfort
This integrated approach allows BioVeda Practitioners and BioVeda Health and Wellness Centers to get you well and keep you well. The products used by practitioners were specially formulated and designed for BioVeda for use with our MESA Technology and Low Level Light Therapy.
For more information on Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy, we suggest you review: (Link to Brochures Coming Soon!)
- NSRT Frequently Asked Questions
- NSRT & Homeopathy
- NSRT & Acupoint Testing
- NSRT & BioEnergetic Information
- NSRT & What The Numbers Mean
To Find the BioVeda Health and Wellness Center closest to you and find out if NSRT is right for you, please call 877-229-3000 or Click Here to Contact Us via email.